This month we we bring you resources to help you shift your poverty reduction lens to a more human rights focus:
- Experts By Experience - an in-depth guide to the Belgian experience on meaningfully including people with lived experience of poverty, in the every day work and planning at various public service offices.
- Reframing Poverty as a Matter of Human Rights - Maytree's Elizabeth McIsaac provides an overview of the strategies and policies for rights-based poverty reduction in Canada, beginning with the need for common language and goals.
- Charity is Good, Justice is Better: how Cities Reducing Poverty members in Windsor, Ontario are mobilizing youth and applying the human rights lens to their work.
- Dignity for All is organizing this year's ChewOnThis! campaign for October 17th. Find out how you can get involved.
- Tools and Resources: evaluation and assessment of human rights work, guides to the rights-based poverty reduction approach, the case for the human rights approach, and more.
Access this month's Cities Connect here
Not yet receiving our monthly newsletter? Stay connected with our members by subscribing here.