Become a member to connect, learn, participate and create!
No upcoming events at this time!
Please follow these steps to set up and start using your website:
“Sustainable and inclusive communities creating their own social, economic and environmental futures.”
The vision of the SPRP is to have sustained individual and community wellbeing for the people of Saskatoon. The immediate objective is to develop, implement and evaluate a Saskatoon Action Plan to Reduce Poverty that:
- demonstrates a shared understanding of poverty in Saskatoon
- articulates shared leadership across sectors
- integrates the history of poverty reduction work in Saskatoon
- outlines broad goals with multi-year commitment by community partners
- outlines key activities, targets and measures
- updated on an...
Charlotte County Community Inclusion Network (CCCIN) hosted 7 community consultations from October to December 2011 across the region, involving over 75 participants. Meetings were held at different locations on the mainland, Deer Island and Grand Manan, and a meeting with community members from Campobello was held by telephone conference. The objectives of the consultations were as follows:
1. To identify community assets and strengths in relation to poverty reduction
2. To identify opportunities to build on those assets to help reduce poverty in the region
This profile highlights poverty reduction strategies, organizations, collaboratives and publications from the province of Prince Edward Island.